Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Photo Rumors Blog

Hi, and welcome to my new blog.  This blog will be dedicated to the latest rumors regarding the latest in DSLR technology.  We will include posts about expected announcements for camera bodies, lenses and anything else photo related.

Their are already some great blogs out their related to photography rumors, but unfortunately you often have to search them by brand.  NikonRumors.com and CanonRumors.com are great sources of information, but unfortunately they are brand specific.  So I decided to create this blog the is dedicated to the digital camera world as a whole and not a specific brand to give you one source for information.

I already write for a photo website, Lessonsfromdad.info that is dedicated to photography news and reviews.  I also write on my own blog VincentMartinez.info that is dedicated to what events I am shooting and how I shoot them.  Please feel free to check those sites out and let me know what you think.

I am always looking for suggestions on how to improve my content, so please feel free to leave a comment letting me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment